Monday, July 23, 2012

Opening statement

Learning things about yourself is not always a pleasant experience. Take for example, the reason for this blog: I've learned that if I fall short of a "strict" goal I set for myself (such as writing 'x' number of blogs posts per week) rather than just picking up where I left off I tend to give up or move on from said goal entirely. Thus, I've never been good at keeping a journal. I get behind and instead of starting back up from that point forward, I get overwhelmed by the work it will take to catch back up and, inevitably, it never happens. This blog is my clean slate. I'm moving on from this point forward (unless I get really ambitious from time to time and include a back story). No promises will be made about consistency or quality :) I guess the whole point is to not set myself up for failure. Here goes! Let it also be known I thought it would be nice to have a blog address that reflected our little family rather than my pre-marriage years.

5 comments:

  1. Grendy! I'm so happy! Can't wait to see more of your faces, cuz I like em so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! i can't wait to hear more about this baby that is growing up so much!...oh and you and greg. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can't promise quality then I must have taught you nothing as your mentor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number 1: I love your new blog name...priceless.
    Number 2: I'm excited that you are going to maybe blog more...maybe not :)
    Number 3: Get some pics of that little stinker on here asap!
    Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad you are back in business. missed your blog

    ReplyDelete